Sunday, February 15, 2009

cant help

but feel like its my fault. I honestly think our relationship has lost its spark, and i hate it. Im at such a loss, and i feel like a fucking idiot. I just cling to the smallest of hope and pray that it's gonna work. Affirmative action. Should have took jimmy's advice from the beginning. Im SOOOO confused. I asked you if you though we were gonna go out anytime soon, and you say "no". Then in my car you say "its just a break". i just dont know. Im just as afraid of losing you as you are of me (or so i think). But clearly were not right for eachother right now. Im not gonna lie though, i gave you it pretty good. What you call clingy, others call caring. People say that im doing everything right, but why does it feel like im not? even you say its not me, but then its not you either. THEN WHAT IS IT?! anyways, im really sorry i ruin everything for you. I just dont know. Giving it time is what were trying now, but thats only gonna get us so far? Do i still call? do i try to make it work ? do i still get to hang out with you? do i still get to sing with you on the phone? Do i still get to think about you all the time? Bull in a china shop.