Sunday, February 8, 2009

like my mom always says

Our story is long, and complicated. Sometimes i cant get you off my mind. Sometimes i cant help but worry.Sometimes i wonder why you put up with me. Sometimes I feel like i call too much, and care too much too, and it might scare you away. Sometimes i draw you pictures and doodles in my second period, only to end up throwing them away so i can write them over again. I clearly remember every moment I've spent with you, like its all captured on film inside my head. We've been through it. We've had our ups and downs, but here we are, 219 days since we met again. Still here after countless phone calls. Still here after me going to your house just to watch tv with you. Still here after a dinner with your mom and dad. Still here after a trip to San Francisco. Still here after a horrible birthday dinner. Still here after me losing my cool. Still here after a break up. All that is just history now. I feel like ive known you my whole life. Your my best friend and you mean the world to me.

No comments: