Tuesday, February 3, 2009

turkey sandwich?

My super bowl was the best i could remember. I woke up thinking that i wasn't going to do anything but then she calls me at 11. She invites me over, and then i shower and head over. Her best friend is there so we just hang out in her room for a while. After that we went down stairs to watch the pre game show. I love her mom. Shes so nice. "Tim do you want a turkey sandwich?". So we were watching the pre game show, when her mom said "arnt you goingto play soccer today?" We deiced to go kick a soccer ball around in the park. the whole time i was thinking about how glad i was she still was willing to put up with me. We started to walk back to her house and we were holding hands. I feel so right when im with her. We walked back and we were cuddling on the couch. We stared watching the game, but i was hella tired. I laded down on her couch and she laded next to me cuddling with me. it was the GREATEST feeling ive ever had. after the frist half we went to a party at her friends house. I was in a kinda, "i don't wanna go" mood, but she was there to cheer me up. The food was rad there, muy bein. On the way back, i put my arm around her. we talked about if a burglar came out of a bush and attacked her. I told her i would tell her to run and id fight em. x] When we got back at like 730, i called my dad to come get me. we were watching some tv, and i kissed her on the cheek. I saw that she started to smile and so did i. Then i gather the courage to ask her out. but i kinda anticipated the awnser already. Bad timing. But its all good. before i left she stood up and then i got a kiss. My first one! haha and no one better.


I really dont know what my life would be life without you. Hella stuff has happend between us and now its just like our history. I love everything about you. Your perfect skin, the way your hand fits perfectly into mine. I love how when i see your smile, i cant help but smile either.I love your natural radiance that women lust for everywhere, but is humble about it. I love that you brush your teeth when your on the phone with me. I love that you still have my bear and sweatshirt. I love when we get caught by your dad tickling eachother, and nothing more. I love your laugh and how its so infectious. I love that your friends now officially like me. I love that you cheat everytime we play wii. I love that your willing to talk to me on the phone, except on sundays and mondays. (tv whore :D) I love the way you say my hands smell after i use electradust. I love that even though hella drama and funk happend you found it in yourslef to forgive me. Your 1 in a million and im glad that i can almost call you mine again. I trust you more than any other person, even my boyfriend. Your my bestfriend. You mean the world to me. I miss you ellie wong. we still got lots to do.

No comments: