Monday, December 8, 2008
Now that your gone
No names here, just the way i feel. you asked me if i really did love you. I honesty don't know what love is. Love is for grown folks. No clue, lost, ask an old lady like your mom. But if i had to choose someone right now, to spend the rest of my life with, you'd be on top. Your amazing, in your selfless nature, your soft smooth skin, your white clear cuticles, Your perfect teeth; that i hear you brushing relentlessly every night (longer than ive talked to some people). I love the way i can hold you and feel like nohting feels better than to be in your embrace. Your my everything. I dont care what everyone of your frieds are saying. YOU know the truth, you know whats good. You know what im about. I just hope that this whole thing works out. Im sure that not talking is hard on you, but its not easy on me. I didint want to stop. But thats what needs to happen. Im sorry for everything ive done. Find it in yourself to forgive me and give me another chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment