Hello bloggers. I havent been on this stuff for the longest of time. Gets old quick. Well hella stuff has already happened this year. So school sucks pretty hard. I dont like most of my classes, and i cant do anything about it now that its too late into the year. I actually care this year. Jesus, the words of my parents haunt me still. "Where are you going with your life?" To be honest, i have no clue. I like to cook. I want to become a chef. I want to serve in the Air Force. I want to play soccer for college. Too many wants, not enough effot. Oh well.
Soccer is in full swing now. I like playing for Fusion FC, but i have more potential than that. I like the feeling of seeing the same coach since 1st grade. If i had to chose the smartest man in the world, Marc Bunyard would be my choice. He is my idol. Now should i turn my back on my idol of 8 years? SCSC has me signed, but i can still bail. I REALLY want to play. But i also want to stay with FC fusion. :|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment