Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Registration

So yesterday was registration. I started by meeting up Brian Nguyen at starbucks. He told me about Nudies jeans, and we talked about what classes we might be taking. We made our way to MHS and we sat with JT Merrick Branden Jeffery and some others. I havent seen them in a long ass time, and it was good to start laughing with those cats again. Well, nobody was kind enough to tell me we needed a ticket, to about half an hour later, i make my way to Big Black and i get a ticket. 334390 somthing. IT WAS 100 DIDGETS FROM EVERYONE ELES! but whatever. As i was walking back, I saw angelica and gave her a big ass hug. Ive never hugged her before! She usually just calls me fat head. I sat with Kevin C. and Ashley for a while. After all the waiting, we were going through the line to turn fourms in. The dude that was assigning lockers though my name was Timm Ah. What am i, a taliban terriost? Tim Ah? Dumbfuck. OH! im the only person who had a backpack on for the ID picture! Thats cool man! but yeah it was good to see everyone again. Fimilar faces, and lots of new ones. i dont know half of our class.




i stayed up till 6 this moring, im tired as fuck. But alas, no sleep. I need to find some raw denim Levis 511-501 :|
Not and easy task youu know?


I want the nujabes CD! idk where to buy it. asdfghjkl


i'll end it here.

BTW birthday is soon.

No comments: